Pass around a die (dice) and have the youth roll it one at a time. Whatever number it lands on, you read a question/statement/task from that numbered category for that person. Sometimes other youth may want to add to the discussion or statement and you should allow that to happen. Whenever a category runs out, you have them roll again… or repeat them.
- If you had to cut off one limb from your body, which limb would it be?
- What is the best environment for you to think well in?
- What career do you want and why?
- Do you prefer cookies or cake?
- What is one thing you have never done, but always wanted to do?
- If you knew that you were on surveillance every minute of your life, would you change the way you are?
- What be your ideal car to own and why?
- Do you prefer lasagna, spaghetti, or pizza?
- What would be the best place you would want to visit that you have never been to and why?
- What is your favorite color, favorite food, and favorite store?
- If someone asked you if you were going to heaven if Jesus came today, what would be your answer?
- If God would sit down with you right now and talk to you about your life, what would He talk to you about?
- Would you say your spiritual situation was: A) Right with God, B) Almost there, C) Somewhere but don’t know where, D) Falling away, F) Far away?
- Do you believe you represent God well in your life? If so how and if not what could you change?
- How is God’s love different than our love?
- What part(s) of the Bible do you have the hardest time believing in?
- Your favorite way to commune with God is…
- If you could ask God 1 question for Him to answer, what would that be?
- Do you find Christianity boring, exciting or trying and how so?
- Do you trust your church?
- What category of groups among your peers do you find yourself fitting in to the most?
- What do you think is the hardest peer pressure item that teenagers deal with and why?
- Would you call yourself outgoing, a hermit, or somewhere in between?
- The thing(s) you like to do the most with your friends is…
- What is the most relaxing environment to be around your friends in?
- If you had to do one thing in front of your friends from this list, what would it be?
Pass gas; Throw up for 10 minutes; Trip and break your arm; Get chewed out for a very embarrassing moment from your parents
- If you had to do without one of your five senses, which one would it be and why? (smell, sight, taste, feel, hear)
- What do you appreciate the most about your friends?
- Do you like to be one on one with friends or in groups?
- What do you look for in a friend?
- If you could only have one family member in heaven, who would that be?
- Which is the most challenging relationship in your family?
- Which relationship in your family are you most happy with?
- When do you least like to be around family?
- Do you like uncles, aunts, grandparents or cousins the best?
- If you had a very personal, but serious issue to deal with, which family member would you be able to go to?
- What is your role in the family? A) the Peacemaker?, B) the Caretaker?, C) the Rebel?, D) the Outcast?
- What do you wish your parent(s) talked about more often? Is there anything you wish you could talk about more openly with them?
- In your family, if you had to name the favorite child and the problem child, who would you name and why?
- What do you think it means to “honor” your parents? What are some specific ways you can honor yours?
- If you were President of the US, what would be your first priority and why?
- If you were to run the United Nations, what would be your first priority?
- Do you prefer private schools or public schools and why? If you were a parent would you feel the same way?
- The best thing about summer is…
- The best restaurant in the world is…
- Name 2 things that are just wrong in this world.
- What is pickled that just should be pickled?
- One thing that should be forever is…
- Instagram, SnapChat, Facebook, or none?
- Your favorite holiday is ___ and why?
6. Just for Fun
- Hug a person who’s wearing the color blue.
- Say the alphabet backwards.
- Do the chicken dance. Four times: north, south, east, west.
- Grab a friend and you both do your best Godzilla versus King Kong impersonation.
- Act like a cockroach being sprayed with Raid.
- Sing a children’s song.
- Give your best defense for your favorite electronic device
- Do a Michael Jackson impersonation.
- Close your eyes and try to name everyone in the room.
- With your eyes closed, walk from one side of the room to back into your seat without assistance.