Here are some starter questions to help you lead your youth group into a deeper conversation. Pay attention to whether your youth have a connection to Jesus and adjust your questions based on their reactions/responses, as well as your observations.
- How do you stay focused on Jesus in your everyday life?
- Is it hard to stay focused on Him every day? Why so?
- How do you handle difficult situations or temptations while trying to keep your eyes on Jesus?
- What are some ways to deepen your relationship with Jesus and grow in your faith?
- What are some ways to incorporate prayer and reading scripture into your daily routine to keep your mind on Jesus?
- How do you share your faith in Jesus with your friends and family, and what impact do you hope to have on them?
- If you are hesitant to share your faith, why is that?