Use these questions to get your youth group to think about relationships a little deeper than normal.
- How can you communicate effectively with someone to ensure that your needs and boundaries are being respected in a relationship?
- How can you tell if a relationship is healthy and how to set boundaries?
- What are the warning signs of an unhealthy or abusive relationship, and how can you seek help if you or someone you know is in one?
- Are there normal relationship issues that we have to deal with that don’t fall under unhealthy or abusive? Can you name some?
- How can you develop a healthy sense of self-worth and self-respect in order to attract and maintain healthy relationships?
- If family members tell you they don’t like or are concerned about a relationship you have, how high on a scale of 1 to 10 should that matter to you? 10 being the greatest concern.
- How can you navigate the complex emotions and challenges that come with dating, while also maintaining healthy relationships with friends and family?