Use these discussion questions to help foster a cordial discussion on the use of social media as a Christian. Try to stay away from telling them it is wrong to be on these apps, as it will more likely generate no discussion. As a Christian grows closer to Christ, the Holy Spirit draws them away from what is no good for them. Let the Holy Spirit work.
- How do you think social media can positively or negatively affect our relationship with God?
- How can we use social media to share our faith and connect with others in a positive way?
- What are some ways to maintain healthy boundaries and guard against the negative effects of social media?
- How can we use social media to stay informed and educated on current events, while also being mindful of the potential for misinformation and bias?
- How can we be a positive influence on our friends and followers on social media, while also being true to our own beliefs and values?