Pass around a die (dice) and have the youth roll it one at a time. Whatever number it lands on, you read a question/statement/task from that numbered category for that person. Sometimes other youth may want to add to the discussion or statement and you should allow that to happen. Whenever a category runs out, you have them roll again… or repeat them.
- What is your most important possession?
- Name one thing you don’t have that you would like to have.
- Are you looking forward to getting older and independent?
- When people meet me, I believe they think I am _______?
- When people know me, I believe they think I am _______?
- The toughest time I had growing up was …
- My fondest memory I had from growing up was…
- How many cavities had you had and have you ever lost a permanent tooth?
- My favorite TV show is…
- Faced with a tough decision, I always do this first…
- What do you think is the hardest thing about being a Christian?
- Would you say your spiritual situation was: A) Right with God, B) Almost there, C) Somewhere but don’t know where, D) Falling away, E) Far away
- If someone asked you what you believe, what would you say?
- If God loves us, why is there so much suffering?
- Have you ever witnessed to someone? If so, how?
- The world is round. How can explain that God is real?
- What is your spiritual challenge right now?
- What mountain do you wish God can move in your life?
- How do you think God looks at you right now?
- What part of your life does God need to prune?
- What is the hardest part about being part of a family?
- What is the best part about being part of a family?
- Of all your family, how many do you believe have a great relationship with God?
- Which member of your family has been the most influential in your life?
- If you could have one more sibling, would you choose a boy or girl and why?
- Of families on TV shows/movies you have watched in times past or present, which family most resembles yours?
- If your family could be represented by a group of animals on a farm, which group would they be?
- Of all your family members, which one do you get along with the most?
- Do you ever sit down as a family for dinner? If so, how many times a week? If not, would you want them too?
- Who is your favorite uncle or aunt and why?
- How many different friends do you talk to on a regular basis?
- At school, most of my friends are in the ______ crowd.
- Where do you like to go with your friends the most?
- How many close friends do you have?
- Would you say it is easy or not easy to make friends and why do you believe that?
- What is the maximum number of friends you like to have?
- Of all your friends, who do you think helps you the most with your walk with God?
- I like it when I am around my friends because they make me feel ________?
- Which of your friends do you call the most on your cell phone?
- What would your friends say about the type of person you are?
- What would be the best pet in the world and why?
- Which wall would you be on in this world if you could be a fly for a moment?
- In your opinion, what is this world’s biggest problem?
- The best vacation would be…
- If you had to lose a part of your body, what part would that be?
- Your favorite thing about our church is…
- If you could have the power to do something that you do not presently have the power to do, what would that power be?
- The best place in the world to live is…
- What is the worst pollution you know of?
- Every time you go to church, how does the church make you feel?
Just for fun (6)
- Sing a children’s song.
- Pretend you are in a soap opera and you have come to take your old girlfriend/boyfriend back from another person. But he/she is climbing a rope.
- Walk around on your knees with your hands holding your feet.
- Act our your favorite scene from a movie. Play 2 roles if needed.
- Go around to everyone in the room and say one sentence, of 5 words or more, to each of them without repeating any of the previous sentences.
- Close your eyes and say everyone’s name who is in the room.
- Rub your tummy in one direction, while rubbing the top of your head in another direction and hop on one foot.
- Change seats with someone across the room for the rest of the evening.
- Make the most obnoxious noise you can think of.
- Act out your favorite character in a movie or TV show till someone guesses whom it is.
- Make the funniest look on your face you know.
- Gargle with water your favorite song.
- With your eyes closed, walk to one side of the room and then walk back to where you were sitting.
great Idea, i am going to try it tonight with my youth group. thanks for sharing