Read the following passages to your youth and ask them to explain to you and to each other what they mean to them personally. Read the questions that follow the passages.
2 Corinthians 5:17
“in Christ” we become new creations.
- What’s one thing that would be difficult for you to give up about yourself if you gave it all away right now?
- What would be something you’d be eager to give up?
1 Samuel 5:1-4
The Ark of the Covenant in Dagon’s temple
- What do you think Dagon ended up like it did?
- How does that tell us about other gods and idols in our lives?
For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the ungodly shall perish.
- What is ungodly to you?
- Is that different than what is ungodly to God?
- What is the way of the righteous?